In honor of the fact that I’m heading out to talk to the students of Bowie High School today, I thought I’d post this meme about who I was way back when. Feel free to answer these questions yourself, if you dare to revisit those halcyon days!
1. Did you date someone from your school?
Nope. Though there was this guy that if he had ASKED me, I totally would have, because I totally had it bad for him, which is probably why I didn’t date anyone else. (This is also assuming “date” means “go out with more than once.”)
2. Did you marry someone from your high school?
3. Did you car pool to school?
No… I had to be there early for zero hour. Because I’m a nerd that way.
4. What kind of car did you have?
MGB convertible. That car ROCKED. Except when it didn’t run, which was a lot, actually.
5. What kind of car do you have now?
Jeep Cherokee. Another vintage car. 🙂
6. Its Friday night…where are you now?
Watching Battlestar Galactica
7. It is Friday night…where were you then?
Hanging out with friends or cruising Cooper (in the MG) or at the movies. Or possibly home watching TV.
8. What kind of job did you have in high school?
Chuck E. Cheese. Phone operator. Stage hand. Deli counter person.
9. What kind of job do you do now?
10. Were you a party animal?
11. Were you considered a flirt?
12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
Choir for awhile, but I didn’t have a lot of space for fun electives.
13. Were you a nerd?
Not really. I mean, I was, but I wasn’t labeled as such. Though God knows what people said behind my back. But really, it was a HUGE school and I didn’t attract much attention at all.
14. Did you get suspended from school?
15. Can you sing the fight song?
16. Who was/were your favorite teacher?
Wow. There were a couple that I liked, but I don’t remember their names. I only remember the names of the ones who made my life hell.
17. Where did you sit during lunch?
We had an open campus, so my friends and I left whenever we could.
18. What was your school’s full name?
Arlington High School
19. Where did you party the most?
Friends’ houses or at the lake.
20. What was your school mascot?
21. Would you do it again?
High school? God no. (Though I would relive college if I could.)
22. Did you have fun at Prom?
Does anyone have fun at the prom? Really?
23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with?
No. Though we did for a while. We got married on the same day (to different people).
24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion?
25. Do you still talk to people from school?
A few on facebook.
26. What are/were your school’s colors?
Green and White (Same colors as Maggie’s college!)