The United Nation Foundation’s Nothing but Nets Campaign is a global, grassroots effort dedicated to saving lives by preventing malaria in Africa. When you make a $10 donation, 100% of your contribution goes directly toward purchasing and distributing an insecticide-treated mosquito net and teaching the recipient to use it properly.
$10. That’s the cost of two venti frappe-mocha-latte drinks. To help save someone’s life.
To celebrate the paperback release of Highway to Hell, we here at team RCM (also a grassroots organization) are giving away tons of prizes to encourage people to join the campaign to end malaria. Make any size donation to the Nothing But Nets Campaign, and you will be entered in a drawing to win one of a growing list of prizes:
• $100 gift card to Barnes and Noble
• An ARC (advanced reading copy) of my next book (finished, but still untitled).
• A signed (and personalized) set of all three Maggie Quinn novels.
• $25 gift card to Borders Books from Courtney Milan*
*Authors of grown up type fiction
Step by Step Instructions:
- Go to Nothing but Nets and click “Donate Now.” (Or click here to go directly to the donation page.)
- When you receive an email confirming your donation (it will have the amount, but we will treat a one dollar donation the same as a hundred dollars), forward it this email address:
NoMoreBugs at readrosemary dot com
Subject: “Mosquitoes Suck” Contest
- Tell your friends!
Disclaimers: I have no ties to Nothing But Nets or the United Nations Foundation or any of their partners. Book prizes are donated by me or their authors.